Select a link below to see how you can reach our ISOPP members:
Interested in the opinions of ISOPP’s members? ISOPP will distribute your survey, if it meets set criteria (see below). This service is free if the principal investigator or co-investigator is an ISOPP member, and is available to non members for a fee of $750 CDN.
If you would like to survey ISOPP’s members then the aim of the survey must be congruent with the mission and goals of ISOPP and adhere to the following content:
- The principal investigator is identified
- The rationale of survey is provided and is scientific, clinical or contains quality improvement elements
- There is a clear objective of doing the study
- Meaningful data will be generated that is measurable
- The survey design is appropriate method for obtaining data
- The data analysis plan and data presentation plan is defined
- There is a clear deadline for submission and the completion of the survey is defined
Also, the survey must be presented in English with:
- adequate questionnaire construction,
- short and straightforward questions using simple and precise language,
- clearly defined response options and defined answer labels, and
- open-ended questions, if necessary.
- Submit your request with a copy of the survey to ISOPP’s Research Committee Chair via email to email@example.com.
- The Research Committee reviews and approves the survey, which is then submitted to Secretariat for final approval. Please allow at least two weeks for this process.
- Upon payment, if applicable, the approved survey is distributed to ISOPP members through a posting on the website on the oncology pharmacy links page, via e-mail and via social media.
The condition of distribution is that ISOPP receives a copy of the final report that survey results are used for, and if published, ISOPP is acknowledged in the publication.
Many ISOPP members are part of healthcare teams involved in cancer prevention, treatment, supportive care, and symptom management. If you would like to reach them to share information about a job posting, product launch, a conference or other related oncology pharmacy matters, ISOPP will distribute an email on your behalf and post the information to the ISOPP website.
Information to be distributed must be approved by ISOPP in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing a 50 word synopsis of the information to be shared, which will be used in the cover email. Please include either a link or reference a pdf file attachment for further information, and note the closing date for job postings.
The cost for a one time email distribution (for members), which includes a website posting until the closing date for job postings and for two months for other communications, is based on country income levels and, as follows:
High Income – $225 CAD
High Middle Income – $200 CAD
Middle Income – $150 CAD
Low Income – $75 CAD
Please contact Society Management Office to confirm which price pertains to your country.